[Bell Historians] Handlist of campanological articles and theses

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Mon Dec 16 10:25:00 GMT 2002

charset="US-ASCII"

I am delighted with the interest generated and I am slowly working though
the material sent to me. I am not sure about adding comments about the
usefulness of the item. One man's meat...! As soon as I have a first
draft I will make it available probably as a download from my web site so
that comments can be sent to me. I am sure Ron will have items to add to
those sent by Chris Pickford, Bill Hibbert, Chris Dalton and George Dawson.
I have also written to John Eisel.
-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Johnston [mailto:R.Johnston at b...]
Sent: 16 December 2002 09:51
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Handlist of campanological articles and
theses

Would very much like to see this on the web: very kind offer

n Fri, 13 Dec 2002 07:47:20 -0000 "Bill Hibbert
<bill at h...>" <bill at h...> wrote:

> John K:
>
> > handlist will be uploaded on to the Historians web site
>
> I have a long bibliography of academic articles relating to bell-
> tuning, room acoustics, pitch perception, psycho-acoustics etc. etc.
> (much much more than is currently on my website). Is this of general
> interest? I am quite willing to offer it up for incorporation.
>
> Also, if a general list is being published, it would be most useful
> to have a couple of sentences on each item to explain what it is and,
> to put it bluntly, if it is any good.
>
> Bill H
>

> This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To
unsubscribe from the list send an email to
bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Ron Johnston
School of Geographical Sciences,
University of Bristol, Bristol BS8 1SS
0117 928 9116 (FAX 0117 928 7878)
r.johnston at b...

* This e-mail message was sent with Execmail V5.0 *

bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com