[Bell Historians] New ring in Skibbereen Co. Cork

JohnBaldwin Dovemaster at c...
Sat Dec 28 16:00:41 GMT 2002

The following entry appears in the on-line Dove:

[17/11/02] ?Skibbereen, Cork, Ireland, Abbeystrewery Church, 6, 3-0-5 in E.
Tue 19.45 W3 3

But thanks for the URL.

John Baldwin
(029) 2055 4457