[Bell Historians] More Pictures

Andrew Aspland aaspland at y...
Tue Feb 19 19:09:06 GMT 2002

How do you access the pictures?
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: David Bryant [mailto:djb122 at y...]
Sent: 17 February 2002 21:33
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] More Pictures

I've added a few more photos which may be of interest: The 1904 Taylor
treble of 8 at All Saints, Pontefract, which has a flange top and an
unusually shaped crown; the tenor of the fine 1854 Taylor five at
Kingweston, Som; and finally a 1947 Taylor aluminium bell in their museum -
unfortunately it was sat on the floor so I couldn't near what it sounded
like. Obviously, it will be much lighter than a bellmetal equivalent - does
anybody know by what proportion?

David

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To
unsubscribe from the list send an email to
bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com