Diocesan Preservation Lists

George Dawson George at d...
Thu Feb 21 07:59:28 GMT 2002

charset="iso-8859-1"

To all,
If you have seen my website, you will know I am transferring all the Preser=
vation Lists for the Council for Care of Churches on to computer (using the=
Excel speadsheet). It is also an opportunity to update these Lists and if =
you have any views on what ought to be in them, particularly bellframes, I =
would be pleased to hear from you. There is a view that some of the COMPLET=
E unaltered 12's ought to go on (? Chelmsford to mention a non-'big three' =
founders job).

George