Re (2): [Bell Historians] True-harmonic twelves &c

David Bryant djb122 at y...
Fri Feb 22 12:24:14 GMT 2002

Wells tenor is 1877. It was shortly after this that Taylor's seem to
have gone away from Grimthorpe's ideas - e.g. their defiance of his
instructions for St Paul's in the following year.

David