[Bell Historians] Darlaston

Michael Wilby michael_wilby at y...
Fri Feb 22 14:07:05 GMT 2002

Just thought of another one: Chelmsford Cathedral went from 10 to 8, and then back to 10 before being recast into 12.
Michael Wilby <michael_wilby at y...> wrote:
Christ Church Spitalfields 12 to 8; St Bride's Fleet St 12 to 1; Bermondsey 10 to 8; Westmill (Herts) 8 to 5 (now 6); King's Norton (Leics) 10 to 8.
This is just an esoteric version of "Mornington Crescent"!
M.
David Bryant <djb122 at y...> wrote: St Peter's, St Albans, 12 to 10 and Christ Church, West Bromwich, 12 to
8.

David