Introducing my self and interests

robert_de7 robert_de7 at y...
Tue Feb 26 07:35:11 GMT 2002

Hello everybody.
My interests in bells are the Rufford and Belleyeteres bell founders.
The Ruffords being my ancestors on my mothers side of the family. I
am interested in finding out of any other bells made by the above and
any founders marks they used. I live near to Derby and work from home
to the Bedford Cambridge and Milton Keynes areas. If I see any one
wanting help and I can I will.
I have asked Gloucester cathedral for the founders marks on Great
Peter but if any one as any details on these they would be welcome.

Robert Lunn