[Bell Historians] Re: Taking bell recordings - part two

Andrew Aspland aaspland at y...
Wed Feb 27 22:48:03 GMT 2002

We have recently recorded Leeds bells using an MP3 recorder (circa £200) and
a microphone (circa £70) and got a pleasing result after a bit of
experimenting - microphone suspended about 10 feet above the bells.
Andrew