Bell-tuning experiment

oakcroft13 bill at h...
Sat Jul 6 13:01:24 BST 2002

Thanks to all who have responded so far to the experiment, which is
available online at http://www.hibberts.co.uk/collect2/temper.htm

Though I have had a lot of replies it is certainly not too late to
participate. Some people have asked to hear the recordings on CD,
either because their PC doesn't have speakers, or so that they can
listen to the recordings via their hi-fi. I am happy to mail a CD to
anyone who asks, provided they a) send me their address and a postage
stamp and b) they PROMISE to send me back their results.

My mailing address is:
W. A. Hibbert
13 Eastwick Drive
Great Bookham