[Bell Historians] Unjustified Criticism

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Fri Jul 12 09:53:47 BST 2002

Received this morning from Maidstone:

"Of course. I wasn't intending to imply that the steeple keeping at your
tower was poor, merely that of late I've come across a number of cases where
bellhangers are being blamed for things which really aren't their fault,
such as in the case cited in my first email, and I was generalising, as I
though my email made clear. It merely seemed to me from the comment on
Dickon's site that Taylor's by implication were being blamed for things
beyond their control. There was no need to insult me! Anyway, no offence
taken and I hope none taken by you - no offence was meant!

David "

Apologies for Insulting you and no offence taken from this end. If you've
not rung at Maidstone they are a very fine Taylor ring and we do our best to
keep them as such. You are, of course, very welcome to ring here if you are
ever in the area and if you wish inspect the installation itself.

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.