Books

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford at t...
Sat Jun 29 10:28:09 BST 2002

charset="iso-8859-1"

Since the current state of "work in progress" on books is being talked abou=
t, folk might like to know that I'm working with some determination on thre=
e publication projects:

The Bowell CD-ROM - a catalogue and abstract of the Bowell foundry records,=
including images and text files. Almost ready to roll, but I'm hoping to =
explore a further source of photographs before publishing it.

Birmingham: Work on a publication of a book on "Bells in and around Birmin=
gham" - with slightly elastic boundaries to the area to be covered - is now=
well in hand. It won't fit in Warwickshire, so I'm planning to issue it s=
eparately

Warwickshire: My 1986 "near miss" publication is being word-processed and e=
dited into a more suitable form for publication. Actively ongoing

Expressions of interest for these would be welcomed

Chris Pickford
15 Golding Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 3NL
Tel: 01732-456147 or (mobile) 07811-453525
E-mail: c.j.pickford at t...