RW articles

David & Mary Kelly bells at k...
Tue Mar 12 21:03:46 GMT 2002

charset="Windows-1252"

I think one should send articles to the RW and leave it to the editor as to=
what is published/not published. The number of words is only a guideline; =
if an article is substantially longer, as many are, then it can be publishe=
d in parts.

David's comments about lost photographs are all too common. I know of sever=
al people, myself included, that have requested the return of photographs a=
fter publication but never received them. Like David I know send articles a=
nd pictures in electronic format to overcome the problem. However I suspect=
the problem may not arise with the new team at the RW.

It would be a sad day if we all stopped sending articles and one that would=
inevitably lead to a deterioration of the RW's quality.

Dave

---