Coventry Cathedral

Mike Chester mike at m...
Sun Mar 24 08:35:01 GMT 2002

Further to correspondence prior to me joining this list; I asked Ray Winter
at a practice last night, (which was stopped as just I arrived because
nobody saw fit to tell us a TV program was being recorded in the
Cathedral!), and he recalls it was the front 4 that Taylors suggested
recasting. He told them that they wanted to retain a complete G & J ring
and would rather hang the twelve +6b and only if absolutely necessary
recast some trebles afterwards.

Mike Chester

---