[Bell Historians] National Bells Register

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Wed Mar 27 09:53:15 GMT 2002

>The Central Council Redundant Bells Committee is investigating a pilot
scheme;

It sounds to me as if someone somewhere isn't properly thinking the
sponsorship through. This project would not only involve gathering the
information together, but then keeping it up to date! Otherwise we would be
in a situation like the Felstead Database is at the moment ... out of date
very quickly. I am not sure what interest the RBC would have in NEW bells.
What do the bell foundries think? They would have to be fully signed up to
any initiative like this.

DrL

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.