[Bell Historians] Manchester Town Hall

David Bryant djb122 at y...
Thu Mar 28 22:40:43 GMT 2002

charset="iso-8859-1"

Probably best to ask Taylor's. They may have been cast in 36 but dated 37, =
or vice versa - I know it happens. Some of the York clock bells (dated 2000=
) were actually cast in 1999.

David
----- Original Message -----=20
From: oakcroft13=20
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 10:08 PM
Subject: [Bell Historians] Manchester Town Hall

Morris's 'Bells of all nations' and 'Towers and Bells of Britain'=20
both give 1937 as the date of the new twelve, but as it's the same=20
author I suppose this only counts as one vote. I ought to look it up=20
in the Manchester Evening News and the (Manchester) Guardian archives!

Bill H

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To un=
subscribe from the list send an email to bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogr=
oups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.=20