Bell Recordings

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Fri May 3 14:17:37 BST 2002

In view of the recent correspondence concerning Meneely bells subscribers
might like to know that on my Bell Recordings web site (address below)
Chimes Page there are recordings of the 11 bell chimes at Hopedale Unitarian
Church and at the Church of St John Stratford Ontario. Three are some good
pictures as well.

May I take this opportunity to thank Graham Jackson my web master for all
his work in make these three web sites so attractive.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham
Friends of Lincoln Cathedral : http://www.eccentrix.com/misc/lincoln/
Bell Recordings : http://www.eccentrix.com/personal/johnketteringham/