[Bell Historians] Weights from a diameter

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Thu May 16 17:27:45 BST 2002

I have just done a sample from my database on bells in Kent. I have full
diameter and weight data recorded for almost 2000 bells, all of which are
used in the sample.

Of course, the ratio varies between founders and era, and sometimes less
fundamentally than that. But here is my table for what it is worth, it gives
average, maximum, minimum and sample size per diameter.

DrL

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.