[Bell Historians] Re: Hello everyone

Dickon Love DrLove at s...
Wed Nov 27 14:19:29 GMT 2002

--- In bellhistorians at y..., DJ Bryant <djb122 at y...>, exchanging the
tenor box for a soap box wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Stephen Penney wrote:
>
> > I'm very sorry to hear that.
>
> > There is a fantatic example of a carillon recording at
> > http://egcr.cjb.net/
>
> Will you please note that this is a serious list. Comments such as
these
> belong on the chat list or elswhere, but not here. Any more
comments in
> this vein and your postings will be moderated.
>
> David

Looking at the photograph of the church, I am not sure that I
recognise it in the Bromley that *I* live in. Can anyone identify
that magnificent church and tell me if there really are any bells
there? (I couldn't get an answer out of the burning bush.)

DrL