[Bell Historians] Hello everyone

Dickon Love DrLove at s...
Thu Nov 28 16:29:30 GMT 2002

--- In bellhistorians at y..., "David Bryant" <djb122 at y...> wrote:
> I warned Percy for taking the piss out of a perfectly innocent
> email from another list member, which I do not consider acceptable
> on this list.
>
> David

But I've been doing that to Pickford for months ... :)

DrL

P.S. Rang at an interesting City of London tower this morning. Will
be updating Church Bells of London with a sound clip and pics soon.
The ASCY web site will probably feature this ringing too.

P.P.S. Plastic tenor boxes? Bah - they are not as good as the
traditional type fashioned out of timber - don't you agree Mr
Phillips?