F. E. Collins

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Mon Oct 7 21:44:47 BST 2002

I have uploaded two files relating to the late F. E. Collins.

The first is a collection of photographs of ringing personalities most of
which appear to have been taken from the Ringing World.

The second is Ted's diary of bellhanging work which he carried out whilst
working for Gillett and Johnston from 1926 to 1936.

These papers where sent to me by Richard Stevens who has the originals. I
am grateful to Richard and I hope these files are of interest.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham/