[Bell Historians] Hale, Merseyside

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Tue Oct 22 09:24:38 BST 2002

DLC:

> later discarded (Where to ?)

Bill:

> One of them is still in the ringing room, being used as a table . . .

Three bells were actually recruited in an attempt to find 2 trebles.

I was advised they came from and went as follows:

1. St Peter, Brockley, Kent - removed from Brockley in 1981 - now in store (
Liverpool )
2. St ? Waterfoot, Durham - now hung at Greyfriars Kirk, Edinburgh
3. St ? Newbury, Berks - now in store ( Liverpool ).

I would be interested to know which of the two Liverpool bells is still in
the ringing room - especially if it is the Kent bell!

Been away much of last week, but the article on the Clerkenwell Monster is
coming together nicely!

DrL

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.