G&J bell for sale on Ebay

Michael Childs mtchilds at y...
Wed Apr 16 22:04:59 BST 2003

Hi everyone,

below is some correspondance I have had with the
seller. There is no mention of Bannercross in George's
Sheffield Diocese book.

Follow the link to see full details including
pictures.

Michael

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1207&item=2523355416&rd=1

--- IB <camaro at n...> wrote: > From: "IB"
<camaro at n...>

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2523355416

> > Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at
> http://www.ebay.co.uk

=====
<P><FONT face="Arial Black" size=3>Michael Childs </FONT></P>
<P><A href="mailto:mtchilds at y..."><FONT face="Arial Black" size=3>mtchilds at y...</FONT></A></P>