[Bell Historians] G&J bell for sale on Ebay

Michael Childs mtchilds at y...
Thu Apr 17 15:41:00 BST 2003

That's exactly what I thought Chris.

This doesn't look like a G&J bell to me, and I

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1207&item=2523355416&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2523355416

=====