[Bell Historians] Re: Burnley Town Hall

John Paul Adams J.Adams at u...
Wed Dec 3 17:09:46 GMT 2003

Mike:

>> Thanks - I don't suppose that you have perfect pitch and can tell me
>> the key of the hour bell or GPS to give me an OS reference!

It is on Manchester Road, about 100 yards south of the Wetherspoons pub.

Go to www.streetmap.co.uk and search for the place "Burnley". It will give
you a very small scale map of the area. At the bottom right of the map,
where there is a row of houses of different sizes, click on the next house
to the left, and it will show you the OS Map for Burnley, and the Town Hall
is quite clearly marked at TH.

John

--
John Paul Adams, Medical School IT Support Section,
University College London, London, WC1E 6BT.