[Bell Historians] (unknown)

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at h...
Sun Dec 7 23:04:35 GMT 2003

---

Although I rang a peal at Pontefract in 1977, and Stoke in 1973, I
remember Stoke being the better ten with Sidmouth coming second. My
favourite ten in this weight range is Groton School, closely followed
by Daventry, but I am a bit biased, having lived in Daventry and rung
nearly fifty peals on them. I am told trhat Banbury are recently much
improved. Kings Norton and St. Keverne are other really good tens.

In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Aspland" <aaspland at y...>
wrote:
> These look good but are they better than St Giles Pontefract?
Apparently