[Bell Historians] (unknown)

Michael Childs mtchilds at y...
Mon Dec 8 21:33:18 GMT 2003

I agree David, Pontefract are superb, closely followed
by St Wilfrid's York in my book.

Not that us Yorkshire Folk are biased of couse!

The new Ten at Llanbadarn Fawr are also very good.

Michael

--- david at b... wrote:
---------------------------------
> Although I rang a peal at Pontefract in 1977, and
Stoke in 1973, I
> remember Stoke being the better ten with Sidmouth
coming second. My
> favourite ten in this weight range is Groton School,
closely followed
> by Daventry, but I am a bit biased, having lived in
Daventry and rung
> nearly fifty peals on them. I am told trhat Banbury
are recently much
> improved. Kings Norton and St. Keverne are other
really good tens.

Not rung at all those listed, but of the sub-20 cwt
tens which I've rung on I'd certainly say that
Pontefract are by far the best.

David
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months
- Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians'
Mailing List. To unsubscribe from the list send an
email to bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com

Terms of Service.

=====
<P><FONT face="Arial Black" size=3>Michael Childs </FONT></P>
<P><A href="mailto:mtchilds at y..."><FONT face="Arial Black" size=3>mtchilds at y...</FONT></A></P>