[Bell Historians] Hunslet

Michael Childs mtchilds at y...
Tue Dec 9 10:18:38 GMT 2003

Mike

The plan to use the back four of the Highfield chime
of eight never really got off the ground due to
problems with the interregnum in the Parish. I am not
sure where these bells will be going, but hopefully
they will not be split up. I am sure David Kelly will
have some accurate information.

Although there is now no regular band at Hunslet, we
ring there once a month for Sunday Service. The bells
are still perfectly ringable, just very hard work and
not exactly rewarding!

Michael

--- Mike Chester <mike at m...>
wrote:
---------------------------------
> The chiming treble at Hunslet (Taylor 1939) is the
same note and
weighs in
> at 3-1-2.

What is happening at Hunslet? I know that the scheme
to use the back
4 of the Liverpool chime has been abandoned. Are
there any fears for
the current ring?

Mike

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians'
Mailing List. To unsubscribe from the list send an
email to bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com

Terms of Service.

=====
<P><FONT face="Arial Black" size=3>Michael Childs </FONT></P>
<P><A href="mailto:mtchilds at y..."><FONT face="Arial Black" size=3>mtchilds at y...</FONT></A></P>