eBay item 2211954185 (Ends 27-Dec-03 022943 GMT ) - BPHILADELPHIA PA The Bells

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at h...
Tue Dec 23 19:05:10 GMT 2003

My interest was the supposed date of the postcard. I was under the
impression that they had been unringable for absolutely ages.

It reminded me a bit of a certain person saying that the pre-
restoration four at Fotheringhay had never been rung within living
memory. I think it was CJP who submitted a coloured photo to R.W.
with all the bells 'up'.---