[Bell Historians] Oldbury

David Cawley dave at d...
Tue Feb 25 22:06:33 GMT 2003

e was with me when the above facts were recorded. The people in the office=
were very friendly in allowing us to see the bells.

DLC
----- Original Message -----=20
From: David & Mary Kelly=20
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 6:29 PM
Subject: [Bell Historians] Oldbury

In the early 1980's an Oldbury ringer came to Bath University. There was =
a local band at this time but ringing did cease owing to the condition of t=
he bells. I seem to remember she said that they were hoping for the bells t=
o be restored but instead an "office conversion" took place preventing the =
bells from being rung. I remember she was deeply upset by this and it happe=
ned during her degree course.

Dave

---

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To un=
subscribe from the list send an email to bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogr=
oups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.=20