Another chime for the list

John Paul Adams J.Adams at u...
Thu Feb 27 14:45:27 GMT 2003

After a lunchtime session at the Liverpool Beer festival last
Saturday, I emerged into the sunlight to hear a heavy clock chime of
5 bells. Nothing on the chimes list for central Liverpool apart from
the obvious, but CJPs big bells list shows a clock chime at the
University, which I assume is the red brick tower at the top of
Brownlow Hill, behind the Wigwam. Hour bell noted at 45 cwt, fourth
quarter at 30 cwt. Another one for the clock chime list?

John

--
John Paul Adams, Medical School IT Support Section,
University College London, London, WC1E 6BT.