FW:

David Bryant djb122 at y...
Sun Jan 5 20:07:47 GMT 2003

charset="iso-8859-1"

Hello All,
=20
Received this yesterday. I've looked at the site linked, and the
pictures look very interesting. I don't understand a word of the text
though! Can anyone speak Catalan or Spanish?
=20
David
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Francesc LLOP i BAYO [mailto:francesc.llop at t...]=20
Sent: 04 January 2003 20:33
To: djb122 at y...
Subject:=20

I am quite interested in your bell historians list.
I am the web master of the page of the Gremi de Campaners Valencians
http://campaners.com a page devoted to bell ringing in Val=E8ncia and
other spanish bell ringings and historic bells.
Most of the information is in catalan, some in spanish and a few in
english.
But, for the moment, some 6.000 bells are recorded (a few of them made
in England) and also some 200 bell ringings in MP3.
I think we can work together.
=20
Dr. Francesc LLOP i BAYO
Gremi de Campaners Valencians