[Bell Historians] Bellringing Memorials

Michael Wilby michael_wilby at y...
Tue Jan 7 10:48:05 GMT 2003

As far as I know, just the table in the ringing room at St Philip's, and the clock on the wall at St Martin's.

MPAW --- john ketteringham wrote:
A few years ago t was proposed that a memorial be erected to Fabian Stedman
but this fell by the way side. Recently two bells have been dedicated to
the memory of Peter Border and a bell has been given in memory of Geoff
Parker at Thorpe on the Hill. I wonder if there is any record of other
such memorials. Was there ever anything in memory of George Fearn?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT