[Bell Historians] Bellringing Memorials

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford at t...
Tue Jan 7 12:20:37 GMT 2003

charset="iso-8859-1"

"Warwickshire" progresses slowly, and last Friday I spent a couple of hours=
up the tower at the Bullring and finished typing up my notes about half an=
hour ago!

In fact, the front four bells are memorials to ringers - 1 George Fearn, 2 =
Albert Walker, 3 John Carter and 4 Henry Johnson

CP
----- Original Message -----=20
From: DJ Bryant=20
To: Bellhistorians at Yahoogroups.Com=20
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Bellringing Memorials

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, john ketteringham wrote:

>Was there ever anything in memory of George Fearn?

Isn't the treble of the 16 at the Bullring in memory of him?

David

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To un=
subscribe from the list send an email to bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogr=
oups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.=20