[Bell Historians] Llandaff

JohnBaldwin Dovemaster at c...
Sun Jan 19 16:12:31 GMT 2003

Jim IS definitely right here - looking at things again, the figures I
presented (pp55,56, and 21) appear to be for the period 1919 to 1952. At
the latter date they were removed to Whitechapel for canon removal and
retuning - and the book clearly shows a change in tenor note by that
semitone. The post '53 notes were E(tenor) to G# (treble). Jim's figures
(and the above notes) are confirmed on p24. Sorry to have been too hasty in
replying - and thanks to Jim for picking that up.

John Baldwin
(029) 2055 4457