[Bell Historians] Barron Bell Trust.

jimhedgcock <jameshedgcock@h...> jameshedgcock at h...
Thu Jan 23 18:52:20 GMT 2003

--
I think that 'Low' has a very broad meaning to the trustees,
depending on the importance of the 'job' to them. I have wondered if
the full cost of the rings at Portsea and St. Clement Danes were in
fact defrayed by the Trust. If they were, why were they not
restricted to partial grants awarded to most applicants?

- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Cawley" <dave at d...> wrote:
> I had a letter and a Grant Application Form a few months back from
Mr Walrond. It was from that address in Pembury.

> Couldn't use the form as it really does stress that it for LOW
churches. Low - Moi?
> (Masters of Ancient Societies and others will kindly refrain from
putting particular nuances on the last adjective :-)

> DLC

List. To unsubscribe from the list send an email to bellhistorians-
unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com

Service.