[Bell Historians] Fw: Harry Stokes, bellhanger

DJ Bryant djb122 at y...
Mon Jan 27 11:28:21 GMT 2003

There is quite a lot of correspondence relating to the York bells in the
Minster archives. I've looked at all of that relating to the 1925-7
replacement of the bells, but not the earlier material yet. There may be
something in there.

David