Hampstead

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Thu Jan 30 16:33:07 GMT 2003

"I'll be interested to know how they get on with the new heavy 8 in
Hampstead. The church is in a hollow with plenty of nearby buildings at
louvre height. Teaching a new band on those bells will be rather
challenging I suspect. Sound control will be challenging too!"

This is a project I am quite close to. There is to be a lot of building work
within the tower, including new floors. There are also plans for sound
control at the outset. For those that don't know, there is to be a 25 cwt 8
going in using the 4 G&J bells from Cowley and 4 MkIII WBF bells. The
existing (ringable) 3 are to be disposed of. Much of the money has been
raised, and the whole thing is being project managed by a 22 year old lad!

DrL

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.