[Bell Historians] Tower graffiti - Canterbury, Woburn, Imber

Matthew Bradwell matthew-bradwell at m...
Mon Jul 14 20:34:30 BST 2003

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:10:49 +0100, you wrote:

>Anyone ever tried ringing Plain Changes ? Not as easy as one might think.
>
>DLC

A quarter peal at Long Clawson way back in my youth. As far as I remember
we rang treble and second both up with the extreme at the furthest from
the half hunt. (Others on the list may recall)

Re. graffiti, there are many foot and hand prints in the lead of Melton
Mowbray Tower.

--
Matthew