Fwd: Gillett & Johnston factory print

Carl S Zimmerman csz_stl at s...
Fri Jul 18 14:52:43 BST 2003

The following inquiry came to me because of my Web pages related to
G&J. While I have no particular interest in the item which is on
offer, it occurred to me that a subscriber to this list might. With
Mr.Vickers' permission, I therefore forward it to y'all. If
interested, please correspond directly with him.