[Bell Historians] Taunton & Somerset Founders

David Bryant david at b...
Tue Jul 22 22:41:54 BST 2003

> I have details of St Andrew, Rowbarton at home (I'm in Kent at the mo).
> St Georges are a fine set of Harrington's tubes - really superb. The tenor
always
> reminds me of Big-Ben!
> I've chimed them for several weddings.

Any details would be useful. I've also chimed the tubes for weddings, but at
the time didn't take much notice of them. For a while before I left Taunton
they had somebody who chimed them regularly on a Sunday - we could hear them
from St Mary's.