bell from Lanark for sale on Ebay

Michael Childs mtchilds at y...
Tue Jul 29 21:54:11 BST 2003

Hello everyone

I have just been searching ebay and have found this,
which may be of interest.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=1207&item=2548311892

Taylors records indicate a single bell cast for a
church in Lanark. Can anyone confirm this?

I have emailed the seller to ask him for more details
and how he got hold of the bell. I will post more when
I get a reply. Is anyone going to bid?

Michael

=====
<P><FONT face="Arial Black" size=3>Michael Childs </FONT></P>
<P><A href="mailto:mtchilds at y..."><FONT face="Arial Black" size=3>mtchilds at y...</FONT></A></P>