[Bell Historians] Yorkshire Tails

MalHBland at a... MalHBland at a...
Thu Jun 5 17:34:07 BST 2003

...or wagon and waggon. Really, gentlemen, this is becoming rather childish.
I unsubscribed from "Ringing Chat" because after only three days (and over
150 e-mails), I thought I had wandered into a Primary School palyground.

Surely members can resist trying to show up or belittle each other on an open
message board? If they cannot, then at least they could send their comments
directly to personal e-mail addresses. And those who find themselves the
targets of such small-minded comments would do better to ignore them, as the rest
of us who read them do.

I know of John Camp only through his writings and had the greatest respect
for him. I still do, in spite of his "at least I know how to spell Sally"
rejoinder.

Enough, children!

Malcolm Bland

Errors, omissions, mis-spellings and typing mistakes accepted. Please do not
bother to point them out to me.