[Bell Historians] Heaviest six

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford at t...
Tue Jun 24 13:21:00 BST 2003

How could you think such a thing, Master! I'd already sent some notes as it happens. I did attach the file - honest! (I've double checked) - but it looks as though attachments are still disallowed on this list.

The article wasn't mine, anyway - Chris Venn wrote it from the material I sent him, and I don't seem to have made a note of the reference. But what Mike Chester says is basically correct.

Can plonk the whole notes file in a message if people are interested - very much a working file rather than anything at all polished, though

CP