[Bell Historians] Bassaleg

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford at t...
Mon Mar 3 17:12:51 GMT 2003

charset="iso-8859-1"

If it helps, the diameter's given in Andrew's typescript (1989) and those i=
n Wright are the same - i.e. 26, 29, 33, 33.5, 37 and 41 inches.=20

CP
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Andrew Bull=20
To: 'bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com'=20
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 4:54 PM
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] Bassaleg

The diameters are in the PDF of Church Bells of the Monmouth Diocese, but=
I can't remember whether I measured them myself, or just used the ones giv=
en in Wright's Monmouthshire. Matthew Higby removed these bells and had the=
m for a while; he weighed some of them, so maybe he has the diameters as we=
ll?

Andrew Bull