Liverpool Diocese

Alan J.Birney fartwell2000 at y...
Tue Mar 11 10:33:30 GMT 2003

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "George Dawson" <George at d...>
wrote:
> We all know John Greenhough is working on the bells in Manchester
Diocese,
> but is anyone working on Liverpool Diocese, or come to that
Blackburn
> Diocese?
>
> GAD

I have personally covered about 80% of bells both secular and non
secular within the boundries of the Blackburn Diocese and will
eventually put up details of them on a web page. There a few secular
bells still eluding me for example the single bell at Dutton Manor(Nr
Ribchester) and the single bell at Megita house(Nr Langho) to name a
few.
The three mini rings within the Diocese will also be documented on
the web page.