Glastonbury old 7th.

matthewhigby at a... matthewhigby at a...
Sun Mar 23 22:21:45 GMT 2003

dalton.family at v... writes:

> Yes, indeed, the former tenor was by the mysterious founder of the former
> 7th before Taylors recast it soon afterwards.

I seem to remember Bob Parker telling me that the 7th was supplied by P
Llewellin. When it arrived at Whitechapel, they looked up in their records
and discovered that they had cast it and supplied it to P Llewellin. I should
see Bob this week, so ill ask him again.

Matthew