[Bell Historians] L&J

Andrew Bull a.bull at s...
Mon Mar 24 09:41:29 GMT 2003

charset="iso-8859-1"

I think you may be confusing Petter of Yeovil with Lister-Petter of Dursley,
who are well-known for diesel engines.

Andrew Bull

-----Original Message-----
From: matthewhigby at a... [mailto:matthewhigby at a...]
Sent: 24 March 2003 09:40
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] L&J

In a message dated 23/03/2003 23:10:43 GMT Standard Time, djb122 at y...
writes:

Are there any theories as to who this founder was?

David

I thought it was by Petter of Yeovil - the firm who made Diesel Engines?

Matthew

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.2994396.4323964.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17072858
20:HM/A=1457554/R=0/*http://ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisuiyuiwabei>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=245454.2994396.4323964.2848452/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1457554/rand=760813429>

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To
unsubscribe from the list send an email to
bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

This email originated externally and has been scanned by MessageLabs

Internet E-mail communications are not secure and therefore the
Khaos Technologies Group does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely
Khaos Technologies Group unless otherwise specifically stated.