[Bell Historians] RE: Hill(e) and Sturdy

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Fri Mar 28 16:54:09 GMT 2003

charset="US-ASCII"

It would be interesting to see the evidence for the alleged existence of two
lady founders at this time.
-----Original Message-----
From: DJ Bryant [mailto:djb122 at y...]
Sent: 28 March 2003 16:45
To: Bellhistorians at Yahoogroups.Com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] RE: Hill(e) and Sturdy

> The not below refers to an offprint of pages 99-111 from 'London Widows'
by
> Caroline M. Barron

I've got a copy of the whole book (borrowed from York University Library).
Haven't had chance to look at it yet, but I'll post the full bibliographic
details on the list if anyone's interested.

David

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To
unsubscribe from the list send an email to
bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com