[Bell Historians] Accurate tenor weight required

JohnBaldwin Dovemaster at c...
Tue May 6 22:35:53 BST 2003

Gumley, Leics, S Helen (GF), 3, 7-3-15. SP680903

is what I have on the Dove database (and is on the website) - but no strike
note, I'm afraid. If you get one, please let me have it.

John Baldwin
(029) 2055 4457