[Bell Historians] Canterbury Cathedral Peals

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford at t...
Wed May 14 20:39:58 BST 2003

Oops - I seem to have made the classic mistake of replying to the list when intending to write off-list to Hazel. Hope no offence caused. The Felstead database is really useful, and a credit to all concerned. I didn't mean to give the impression that it is seriously inaccurate. It isn't. But it is true to say (my intended point) that in some cases the original cards are more reliable - which is where DD can often help.

Apologies

CP